Some Random Facts About Me:
- If you speak to me in social media acronyms – I will understand you.
- I’m a former basketball collegiate athlete and horrific golfer.
- My entrepreneurial journey began after giving birth to my first son 15 yrs ago. I foolishly believed being a small business owner would offer more freedom for motherhood!
- I’m addicted to Starbucks coffee. Seriously – what do they put in that stuff? Will take Starbucks gift cards as payment for work performed.
- Even though I lived in Maryland for 10 years, I never lost my Boston accent.
- I once ate Ramen noodles every day for an entire year.
- I might be the ONLY woman who HAS NOT read the 50 Shades of Grey books.
- Greece is on my bucket list.
- My left pinky is forever bent the wrong way from a basketball injury.
- I have three tattoos on my body.
- I don’t wash my veggies or fruits before eating them and I am cancer free.
- My favorite city is Boston and I am a FAN of all Boston teams.
- Friends are EXTREMELY important to me – which is why I only have a handful of them.
- As far as I am concerned, laughter is the BEST medicine.
- Writing is a passion I have yet to master.
Things that annoy me …
- $10 beers.
- Second-hand smoke.
- Receiving a bill for $50 for a toll you missed at .35 cents!
- Dog walkers who forget to clean up after their pets.
- Mean drunks.
- People who insist on introducing themselves with a title.
SIRI does not understand a WORD I say!